Wednesday, July 12, 2023

It's a Barbie Summer

 With all that seems to be going on these days, I like to dip in the pool of childhood nostalgia and Barbie, is for me, a delightful diversion. Today's Mattel has a plethora of Barbies doing many wonderful things (career wise) One of my favorites is Bee Keeper Barbie. A friend of mine is a Bee Keeper so I gifted her one for the holidays one year. There are also many Barbies that commemorate famous women from Eleanor Roosevelt to Jane Goodall. For me it's all about my childhood Barbie so in the Summer of Barbie I decided to make myself some mug rugs and a dishtowel from some awesome fabric that I purchased on Etsy. I still have some other Barbie items in mind to make, but this is a start.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .