Thursday, July 13, 2023

Can We Talk Tarot?

 I love to live fully in each season of the year and I like to include this my tarot practice which is actually how I got my Etsy store idea. I like to use tarot cloths that either reflect each season or compliment the deck I am currently using. This is why you will see tarot cloths in my shop that include seasonal themes.

When it comes to my Summer tarot readings, I like to include The Herbal Tarot as one of my decks. The illustrations are beautiful and the colors just scream summer to me. 


I also enjoy changing up my oracle decks seasonally. I like to use them for a daily bit of wisdom before I begin doing my readings. A summer favorite of mine is The Green Witch Oracle Deck. The illustrations are simple and beautiful. What fun is it to get a bit of wisdom from beetroot after all! 

Finally, I have a new favorite tarot deck that I found that combines my love of knitting with tarot. It is called The Yarn Tarot! It has a very modern and fun look to it with more subtle colors and fairly simple designs that I really  enjoy. I think this deck is a must have for any crafty crafter! I have a nice collection of tarot decks but of course, I don't use all of them for readings since I don't connect with all of them as a tool but I can still enjoy them as little works of art, which of course they are.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .