Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Finally Fall!


The excitement of the coming of Fall starts with Lammas for me. As we start and celebrate the first harvest, I am already anticipating what lies ahead.
October is my favorite month of the year. Although Fall arrives on September 23rd, here in Colorado we see Fall in all of its splendor in the early days of October. We took a ride out to the high country a few weeks ago and took in some of the beautiful scenery in Guenella Pass. I was inspired by the sights and smells of Fall as we hiked and drove through this beautiful area! I couldn't wait to get home and sew and knit Fall things. Although I seek out the beauty in all seasons, it is the dark side of the year that awakens my soul which in turn, fires up my creativity. I want each day to go by as slowly as possible so I can savor each minute.
After taking this photo, we walked across the bridge and hiked along a beautiful trail through the woods
Looking down as you hike along has it's advantages








Autumn leaves tarot cloth close up. The leaves sit in the center of a black cloth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .