Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mabon

It's harvest time at my house. I've been picking the last of the crops and drying herbs. The house is full of wonderful scents. The hot days are giving way to cooler ones giving us the promise that Fall is right around the corner. As I enjoy the last days of summer, I look forward with great anticipation to my favorite season of the year. I recently started knitting pouches for each holiday of the Wheel of The Year. I decided to include a few seasonal tarot bags as well. I like my work to reflect the colors of Fall, the rusty oranges, gold, bright orange, deep reds and shades of brown. I am looking forward to making my first apple crisp of the season, sipping some cinnamon and orange spiced tea, and watching as mother earth brightens our environment with the majesty of colors that is Fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .