Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lughnasdh

Celebrating the first harvest of the season on a hot summer day seemed to me to be very far cry from what I imagined to be a much cooler celebration in the homeland of the Celtics. Still, I got into the spirit of the day by baking an oat bread, harvesting the first crop of crab apples from my tree and a bit of mint and lemon verbena from the herb pots. I used one of my tarot cloths as a place mat in to hold my harvest goodies while I sat enjoyed my oat bread with a cold glass of homemade agave lemonade with a sprig of mint. This reversible tarot cloth can be found for sale in my shop. If you want to make your own Agave lemonade, here is the recipe. Enjoy! 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice 4 cups water 3/4 cups of agave juice sprig of fresh mint

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .