Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Stitch In Time

As I was knitting away the other day, I came up with the idea of making some stitch markers for the magically minded. In order to make them "magical" I decided to use the same gemstones I use when making my meditation and prayer beads. I love the idea of being able to work with some tangible energy, even if I'm just knitting. Sometimes I might need the grounded energy of the carnelian stone to help me stay calm when I must once again FROG my project. Today I listed five new stitch marker sets with more to come. They will be themed sets with huge Celtic influence to many of them and most of them will be made with gemstones. These markers can be found in the Magical Trinket section of the shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .